Sunday, July 6, 2008

Get your Brunch On - SUNDAY (DAY 12)

The morning started with Brunch and Farewells
& ended with Pizza & hanging out back at Aub & Mike's house.

Ari & CJ started off toasting with cranberry juice in champaign glasses!


Elie ate delicious strawberries

& Alicia savored a yummy chocolate sprinkled pretzel!

Yum! Yum!




Fred & Ari shared in some fun

& Ari snuck a moment with Dawn.

We gathered with Kathleen & Andy (Bolton's)

& grabbed a shot with Diane & Keaton.



Gramma Vawn, Auntie Dawn, Debbie, Diane

& Nieces Autumn, Aubrey & Atalie

For the last shot we added the cousins...

Keaton, Christion, Ariana, Anelize, & Alicia I would have preferred to go to Dawn's house again for a bit more visiting, but since Aubrey & Mike were driving, we were subject to their schedule. It was really hard for me to leave & the tears inevitably rolled heavy as I left. I just hope we can afford to visit once a year or every other year for the years to come. These times remind me of how much I miss my family!!

I don't like to say Good-Bye anymore...
so I usually opt for See you Later instead!
~See You Later~