Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bitter Sweet - TUESDAY (DAY 14)












I am going to miss my sisters,
brother-in-law,
& nieces
soooooooo much!!!!!


Here's the Sweet part...
We have had such an incredible 2 weeks together
& no real scuffles.
I could play with my nieces everyday--
they are sooo much fun!
I could sit & chat it up with my sisters
if the sun would never set!
& I could laugh through eternity
in the presence of my awesome brother-in-law!


Now the Bitter part...
It's soooo hard to leave,
knowing that it will be quite awhile til we're
together again!!
I won't see my nieces everyday.
The sun does set each day.
& I won't be in Michael's presence for awhile.

tears dripping like a leaky faucet










I am soooo grateful to have given my children this beautiful gift
& I am grateful for this time that I have spent
sharing & laughing & touching
so many people that I love so deeply in my life.
I only wish to not wait so long to see them & hold them again.


I am soooo grateful to Chris.
I appreciate his committment
to making this trip possible for us
& all of the sacrifice involved.
It has been very hard for Chris to be apart from the kids,
but it is a refreshing reminder of how wonderful
it is to have special people in your life.
I can't wait to see Christion & Ari's eyes light up
when they see their daddy again.






As much as I will miss my family...
I am excited to be headed for the Fair!
What an amazing summer this is.
I am fully in love with life at this moment
& filled with immeasurable amounts of love & gratitude!